Natural Face Lift Massage restores skin suppleness by toning the collagen and elastin fibers. The treatment gently allows the connective tissue to regain its freedom and elasticity so your skin looks younger. It also calms and soothes your nervous system thru gentle, repetitive and targeted moves. The treatment tones your face by relaxing your facial tension to improve the blood circulation thru systematic tighten and relaxation and lymph drainage thru sweeping and concentrated acupressure techniques. Finally, the treatment thru energy work it is helping you to release blockages in your subtle energy field.
The treatment involves you lying fully clothed on a massage table. There total of 8 stages with stages 3 to 5 done on the right side of your face, then repeated on the left side of your face:
- Stage 1 is Relaxation and Energy balancing to help you become more balanced and peaceful
- Stage 2 is Pressure Points. This stage is designed to gently stimulate your Ayurvedic pressure points that help you generate a fresh supply of innate healing energy. By stimulating specific points, it invigorates blood and lymph circulation in your facial tissue .
- Stage 3 is Muscle Release Technique. This stage is starting to free your face of muscular tension, greater facial mobility and letting go of patterns of habitual facial expressions.
- Stage 4 is Muscle Opening Technique. This stage further releases your muscular tension in your face.
- Stage 5 is Muscle Lifting Technique. This stage is now lengthening and relaxing your facial muscles at a deeper level.
- Stage 6 is Light Pressure Pulse. This stage is providing a “lifting” effect that is stimulating the blood and lymphatic circulation thereby encouraging a better supply of nutrients to the skin cells and removing toxins
- Stage 7 is Lymphatic Drainage and Scalp Massage. This stage is providing more lymphatic circulation and drainage by stimulating the lymph nodes in the ear. It also is stimulating the circulation of blood in your scalp to enhance concentration and relaxing your neck muscles.
- Stage 8 is Grounding. This stage is to ensure circulation to your limbs and torso because you have been for 1 hour at this point.
SOME OF THE KNOWN BENEFITS OF NATURAL FACE LIFT MASSAGE
When performed by a skilled practitioner, this massage may provide one or more of the following benefits. For any long-term results, a series of treatments is recommended. The effects are cumulative.
- Excellent for PRE-Surgery to reduce puffiness – it has to be done 24 to 48 prior to the scheduled surgery
- Lessens wrinkles and habitual expression lines
- Release tension in surrounding muscles
- Reduces under-eye bags and puffiness
- Tones and firms facial muscles
- Tightens facial contours
- Increases elasticity
- Improves skin tone
- Softens the skin
- Refines the pores
- Enhances supply of nutrients to skin cells
- Promotes better blood and Lymphatic circulation
- Frees constrictions in connective tissue and facial muscles
- Encourages connective tissue to glide more smoothly
- Increases elimination of toxins
- Balances the body’s subtle energy
- Generates a glowing look for days
- Creates brighter and more alert eyes
- Encourages innate beauty, confidence and radiance
- Relieves stress-related symptoms such as headaches, eyestrain and insomnia
- Improves digestion
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE NATURAL FACE LIFT MASSAGE ON ANY AREA THAT WILL BE TREATED, IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Static braces for teeth – removable braces are fine
- Serious medical conditions such as cancer; when a client is undergoing serious medical treatment or has an active infection
- High temperature or fever
- Contagious skin disorders
- Eye infections
- Full blown acne
- Tooth or gum infections and toothaches
- Tendency to bruise easily
- Sun-burnt skin – can be done after 8 weeks
- Cauterization – can be done after 8 weeks
- Herpes / cold sores
- Topical Medical Treatments and or Enhancements
- Using Proactive products
- Peels – can be done after 8 weeks
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR SESSION:
- If possible be make-up free. I will have Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic wipes you may use to clean your face prior to the treatment
- A shirt that exposes your neck. I will have a T-shirt if required
- Drink at least 1 full glass of water within 1 hour before treatment. Teas and coffees don’t count.
- 1-hour to 1.5 hour session: $100.00
- This massage has to be done at my office.
NOTE: If this is your first time for an Natural Face Lift Massage, please arrive 5 minutes early to fill out a client intake form.
In the treatment rooms within Neil’s Yard Remedies
130 – 2207 4th Street SW
Calgary, Alberta T2S 1X1
There is 1-hour free underground parking within the building. You can park within the first 18 parking stalls. You will need to put your parking stall number into the machine located on the 1st two levels and keep your ticket to get back into the building. You enter on the south side of the Maxwell Bates Building where Neal’s Yard Remedies is located. There is an alley between the Royal Bank and Phil’s and Sebastian Coffee shop, that you can use to access the parking garage.
There is also 2-hour free parking along 23 Ave SW between 2 Street to Cliff Drive (west of 5th Street SW), in front of the residential areas. Pay attention to the signs as some parts along the same street require payment for 2 hours