For a full description of the event go to: https://www.meetup.com/myownlight/events/246452167/
Steve started the class by asking the attendees to write down on a piece of paper what they wanted to leave in 2017. On the next piece of paper, Steve asked the attendees to write down what they want to bring in most for 2018. We invited the attendees to share anything on their 2018 list. We offered them words that would empower the “request”. Steve then invited the attendees to take their with the 2017 items and shred them in the paper shredder. This was a symbolic in that the attendee was leaving it behind them.
For the 1st meditation of the evening, we used Gregg Braden (here) from Class 1. I find this meditation (or a variation of it) really calms me down and I can literally feel my brain waves slow down and drop. We modified it by asking the attendees to put one hand on their stomach and one hand on their chest. The reason for the stomach area was to teach them to do deep breathing from the diaphragm.
I explained to everyone that on January 1st the guides told me that 2018 is going to be a very powerful year for everyone. It will either be a super awesome fabulous amazing year OR it will be “it’s only May, when is this fricken year going to end” type of year. The guides said 2017 was the year to let things go and make peace within each of us. I personally experienced the last 3 months of drama around me (some I was part of) and so did alot of my friends, family and clients. The guides said that it’s not to late we can still make the changes we want. They also said to do the manifestation in small steps instead of it’s January 1 and here is what it will be for the whole year. Doing the small steps will build our trust in ourselves that we can each manifest what we want. So start small and work up from there.
I then explained the importance of manifesting with their Chakras and writing it down, to get the information out of their heads. This is explained in detail form here.
Steve further honed this by using two glasses. One glass was empty and the other was full. He described this method.
- Choose a specific situation that you want to change, but one that you don’t necessarily have much influence over.
- Decide clearly what the current situation is, and what the desired replacement situation is.
- Get two glasses.
- Get two bits of paper or labels.
- Fill one of the glasses with water.
- On the first label, write a word that summarizes the current situation, and stick it to the filled glass.
- On the second label, write a word that summarizes the desired situation, and stick it to the empty glass.
- With the two glasses in front of you, pause for a moment, and contemplate how your life is currently filled with the first situation, and empty of the desired situation.
- Then, when you’re ready, pour the water from the first glass (the current situation) into the second glass (the desired situation), while really noticing the sounds and feeling and shifting of the water from one to the other.
- Sit back and see the glasses in their new state; allow yourself to take deep breath and feel relieved.
- Drink the water and enjoy the satisfaction of having made the desired change.
- Take off the labels, put away the glasses, carry on with your life.
We then asked the attendees if they wanted to do a new list for 2018, and if so, then asked them to shred the 2018 list they made at the beginning of the class. Again we asked the attendees if they wanted to share their list to see if there were changes that could be made to make the list more powerful by changing a word or two or three.
For the last meditation, Steve lead the attendees while I held the space for the meditation. The meditation was for about 15 minutes. I asked Steve what he saw at the beginning during the first 5 minutes as that was when I felt the huge energy surge thru me. Steve said that he seen 3 huge Angels come down and bath each and everyone there with healing energy. During the meditation while I held the space, I was doing hand positions that the guides were asking me to do and picturing sacred geometry symbols too. It was a powerful way to end the class.